Welcome to our World,
the World of MAYBE,
the World of Wonderful Possibilities …
We believe it also because of the huge change and improvement we continually bring about in how companies are led and managed.
FROM RED TO BLUE MANAGEMENT
What is required is a transformation from what we call
Red Management to Blue Management,
from Management by Control to Management through Inspiration and Trust.
Máire Ui Chonghaile
(Department of Education)
(Eli Lilly Kinsale)
(Trinity College Dublin)
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE A STEP CHANGE IN YOUR ORGANISATION?
What might this mean for you?
Which of the topics in this video are really important in your case?
You could rate them …
A. Definitely – B. Possibly – C. No
How does it work for Organizations?
How does it work for individuals?
Why does this work so well?
- An internal Coach or Facilitator would be identified to liaise with Maybe and so help participants integrate and deepen their skills in the particular area.
- It makes the enormous difference it makes because of the very different paradigm of managing that is contained in every course and message.
- It is based on real needs in your organisation both development ones and operating ones.
- People have the opportunity to view and take the course or module as often as they like and in their own time.
- Questions, doubts, challenges get resolved in Discussion Groups or in the Forums.
- Application and implementation of the learnings is guaranteed because they are worked through a real business need in a matrix or tapestry model of working.
- Participants would receive a Leadership Tool for every module or course with concrete steps on how to use the learnings and do so well.
THE LEARNING PROCESS
FOCUS AREAS FOR TRANSFORMATION
Leave your information and we will contact you as soon as possible