Clear Goals and Goal Setting
- I bet you this is one topic where you don’t see a problem! Where you don’t need any help! Setting goals for people with people would seem relatively straightforward.
- But it’s not! OR most times it’s not! The question is – WHO sets the goals?
- For goals to be real goals, they need to be set by the person, not for them.
- Of course this means making sure the person is very clear about the overall goals and why these are so important for them.
- But when this is done, and when you help or facilitate people to set their own goals, and do this well, then real magic happens as you will discover on this course.
If you want more information about this course contact us