Decision Making Styles
- Yes, the buck stops with the leader, but the leader is useless unless they have their people with them.
- It can be challenging and often confusing to have to manage one’s way between the ‘Rock’ of decisiveness and the ‘Hard Place’ of involvement.
- Is this a question of personal style or is there one style that fits all?
- This course deals with all of these issues and provides leaders with an approach to decision-making that gets the best of all worlds.
- It will not only bring clarity to the leader and remove unnecessary confusion on everybody’s part, but it will also virtually ensure that all your decisions are good ones which is ultimately what most matters.
If you want more information about this course contact us