From Internal Competition to Real Collaboration
- There is nothing so damaging in any organism or organisation as internal conflict and the lack of collaboration.
- This often goes unnoticed and disregarded because the individual and inter-functional competition are seen as healthy and good for people and the organisation.
- So often this gets perceived as what matters and the overall good takes second place and people even enjoy the cut-and-thrust of battle – internal battles.
- This then becomes the goal for people and makes managing easier.
- This course demonstrates in a tangible and experiential way how ‘normal’ this is and how detrimental it is to everyone’s well-being and gives a very clear message on the importance of win-win mindsets, structures and culture.
If you want more information about this course contact us