Handling Difficult Conversations on Performance or Behaviour
- Difficult conversations in any sphere of life are troubling and we can find ourselves avoiding them however important or necessary they may be.
- Conversations about unsatisfactory performance or behaviour definitely fall into this category which is why they are very often avoided to the detriment of everybody involved.
- Such conversations, by their very nature, are personal, human events and challenging other human beings on their behaviour can feel and be awkward.
- That it feels uncomfortable is no justification for not having such conversations.
- But this course offers very powerful ways of making these conversations good human experiences for both parties as well as providing clear and effective steps on how to ensure they are successful.
If you want more information about this course contact us