Leadership Decision Making in Groups and Teams
- Who makes the decision in your organisation or team? How are decisions taken or reached?
- Yes, very often it is possible to achieve a consensus and there is no issue; or at least appears to be none.
- But what if you as leader don’t agree with the consensus, or if the group or team don’t agree with your position?
- What about going with the majority view? Does this make you stronger or weaker as a leader?
- What if the group is divided or if there is a minority who are opposed to the direction the rest want to take?
- All of these questions get answered on this course and, yes, how to get the best of all worlds is actually achieved and you and other leaders will end up much more powerful in the process.
If you want more information about this course contact us