Less but More Impactful Meetings
- Calling or attending a meeting requires little justification. The word or notion of ‘Meeting’ is in itself sufficient justification, very often.
- “I was at a meeting.” is explanation enough, or “I was at meetings all day.”
- There is probably nothing in an organisation that is more misused than meetings.
- It is not only or just that much time is lost, but that enormous opportunities are lost…. Every day at every meeting.
- And this is avoidable. It is possible to make every meeting a dynamic event and a good experience and deliver real results.
- It is this that this course provides – a clear process that will help you to ensure that only worthwhile meetings are held and that when they do take place they add real value and get the full involvement and best from everybody.
If you want more information about this course contact us