Making Meetings Precious Times and Places
- Do you realise that you will spend at least six of the next 10 years of your life in meetings?
- “So what?” You may say. “Isn’t it time well spent?”
- Maybe it is if it IS spent well and on things that really matter for you and for the others who will attend those meetings.
- But this can’t be taken for granted. It’s far too easy to call a meeting.
- Not only does this rob you and others of precious time, but it robs people of ownership, responsibility, leadership and lowers the performance of the entire organisation.
- Few things are more important than this for your organisation and for your life and this course will help you to make sure you and others are spending time on what really matters in your meetings and outside of them.
If you want more information about this course contact us