Meeting Dynamics – the Differences that Make the Difference
- Like everybody, you probably have good and bad meetings and, like most people, you may not know why.
- People often think it is about the topic – because it was an important one or an interesting one, or, on the other hand, because it was a challenging or difficult one.
- Others think it’s about the participants, the attendees and about how good or bad these were.
- But, irrespective of the topic or of the attendees, there are other dynamics going on in every meeting which are what ultimately determine if a meeting is good or bad.
- This course introduces you to those dynamics and your awareness of these and your skills in using them will give you enormous control over your meetings and virtually ensure that all or most of them are good ones. A big promise but a valid one.
If you want more information about this course contact us