The Power of being your true self as a Leader.
Managers sometimes feel obliged to sacrifice their own personal values for the sake of success or for the organisation. It can sometimes feel unrealistic to stick to what THEY really believe when embroiled in the cut and thrust of business.
The good news is that, not only does this enormous price not need to paid, but that being authentic and true to oneself can be and is a manager’s greatest strength.
- How it is possible to be oneself and authentic as a leader.
- How being yourself is essential for real effectiveness.
- What makes great leaders great?
- How inspiring leadership gets the best from people and helps people to be the best they can be as people.
- How to get in touch with real leadership power.
- Learn to be demanding and understanding as a leader.
- Is being a leader something one is born with, or can one learn to be a great leader, whatever the situation?
- What kind of power does the leader use and why does this work so well?
|Authenticity – the Real Power of the leader||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership – Getting to New Levels or Performance and Well-being.||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Balanced & Integrated Life||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Power of Facilitative Leadership||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Power of Leader as Centre of Set of Relationships||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership Decision Making in Groups and Teams||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Five Keys to High Performance – COACH||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Handing Difficult Conversations on Performance or behaviour||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Business or the People – Which comes first?||View Video||View Factsheet|
|What if People Fail to Change or Improve?||View Video||View Factsheet|
|From internal Competition to Real Win-Win Collaboration||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Who Comes first – the Individual or the Team/Group?||View Video||View Factsheet|
You, or participants, have different options for how you take any of these programmes.
Blended or Supported Option or Model: Tutor Supported
You will receive an online course with instructions and guidelines on how to access and make the most of the course with the option to receive support in the form of
- Direct or online Coaching on the course topic, and/or
- Involvement in a webinar with others taking the course.
This support will be available either at the commencement of the course, during it, or on its completion.
Management Led Training with Tutor Support
In this case, in addition to the above, you will have the facility for the members of your team to also take the course and on completion of it take part in a team discussion on the key messages it contains before meeting with you to:
- Clarify and share understandings
- Agree key messages and implications.
- Agree and commit to new behaviours and ways of working.
- Agree how you will continue to review progress and follow through in applying and living the new approach.
For this meeting, you will be given clear guidelines on how to lead and facilitate the meeting and any other coaching support you need for this.
Management Led Training with Tutor support for Company Internal Facilitator
The third option is, in addition to all of the above, to identify an internal person from HR or from the team who will be up-skilled as an internal facilitator whose role will be to support managers in leading the training of their people. This facilitator will be trained by Maybe.
Which focus area are you interested in?
Please fill in the information below and we will contact you with more details.