Become a True COMPANY
Create ONE organisation around a powerful and meaningful Goal
Despite attractively framed Visions in Reception Areas or beautifully crafted Powerpoint Mission Statements, most employees remain, at best, only half convinced. These well crafted statements fail to get to the heart of the Company or to really touch people’s hearts. As a result people, knowing or unknowingly, rarely get out of third gear.
This failure to truly inspire people and to win their whole-hearted commitment is the single greatest lost opportunity for many organisations.
But, it is quite easily resolved with enormous benefits for the organisation, the people and society in general.
- How a Company is not a Company until it becomes one and is helped to become one.
- Discover the enormous power of being a Facilitative Leader
- How to establish and agree new standards and achieve new levels of performance.
- Discover your real Power as a Leader
- Requiring and Getting Real Commitment to Inspiring and Meaningful Goals
- Removing the Illusion of conflict between what is good for the Company and what is good for the people.
|Authenticity – the Real Power of the leader||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership – Getting to New Levels or Performance and Well-being.||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Balanced & Integrated Life||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Power of Facilitative Leadership||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Power of Leader as Centre of Set of Relationships||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The X Meeting Part 1||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The X Meeting Part 2||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership Decision Making in Groups and Teams||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Five Keys to High Performance – COACH||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Clear Goals and Goal Setting||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Business or the People – Which comes first?||View Video||View Factsheet|
You, or participants, have different options for how you take any of these programmes.
Blended or Supported Option or Model: Tutor Supported
You will receive an online course with instructions and guidelines on how to access and make the most of the course with the option to receive support in the form of
- Direct or online Coaching on the course topic, and/or
- Involvement in a webinar with others taking the course.
This support will be available either at the commencement of the course, during it, or on its completion.
Management Led Training with Tutor Support
In this case, in addition to the above, you will have the facility for the members of your team to also take the course and on completion of it take part in a team discussion on the key messages it contains before meeting with you to:
- Clarify and share understandings
- Agree key messages and implications.
- Agree and commit to new behaviours and ways of working.
- Agree how you will continue to review progress and follow through in applying and living the new approach.
For this meeting, you will be given clear guidelines on how to lead and facilitate the meeting and any other coaching support you need for this.
Management Led Training with Tutor support for Company Internal Facilitator
The third option is, in addition to all of the above, to identify an internal person from HR or from the team who will be up-skilled as an internal facilitator whose role will be to support managers in leading the training of their people. This facilitator will be trained by Maybe.
Which focus area are you interested in?
Please fill in the information below and we will contact you with more details.