Developing Real Teamworking Everywhere
- Is Teamworking always possible…and desirable?
- What is the leader’s role in building strong teams?
- What makes a group of people into a team?
- How can all meetings be team-building experiences?
- Are competition and teamworking compatible?
- Which is more important – the individual or the team?
“Since undertaking this programme, I see a huge change in myself, my senior team and how we perform as a leadership team on a day-to-day basis. It far exceeded my expectations. Maybe’s Coaching and mentoring style earned the trust and respect of the entire team and this laid a great platform for us to build on. I could not recommend this programme highly enough.“
James Winters, Plant Manager DePuy/Synthes Orthopaedics
|The Power of Facilitative Leadership||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The X Meeting Part 1||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The X Meeting Part 2||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership Decision Making in Groups and Teams||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Structure for the Creative Meeting – The Diamond||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Meeting Dynamics – the Differences that Make the Difference||View Video||View Factsheet|
|From internal Competition to Real Win-Win Collaboration||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Who Comes first – the Individual or the Team/Group?||View Video||View Factsheet|
|How to Make Differences make all the Difference||View Video||View Factsheet|
You, or participants, have different options for how you take any of these programmes.
Blended or Supported Option or Model: Tutor Supported
You will receive an online course with instructions and guidelines on how to access and make the most of the course with the option to receive support in the form of
- Direct or online Coaching on the course topic, and/or
- Involvement in a webinar with others taking the course.
This support will be available either at the commencement of the course, during it, or on its completion.
Management Led Training with Tutor Support
In this case, in addition to the above, you will have the facility for the members of your team to also take the course and on completion of it take part in a team discussion on the key messages it contains before meeting with you to:
- Clarify and share understandings
- Agree key messages and implications.
- Agree and commit to new behaviours and ways of working.
- Agree how you will continue to review progress and follow through in applying and living the new approach.
For this meeting, you will be given clear guidelines on how to lead and facilitate the meeting and any other coaching support you need for this.
Management Led Training with Tutor support for Company Internal Facilitator
The third option is, in addition to all of the above, to identify an internal person from HR or from the team who will be up-skilled as an internal facilitator whose role will be to support managers in leading the training of their people. This facilitator will be trained by Maybe.
Which focus area are you interested in?
Please fill in the information below and we will contact you with more details.