Influencing with Integrity and Effectiveness
Managers and leaders can find it relatively ok to manage their ‘own’ people, the people who work for them, in their functions or areas.
They have lots of power they can use and tools and pressures they can bring to bear on any situation or any individual.
Unfortunately – or fortunately – more and more managers and leaders are required to influence others outside their areas and their success often depends on how effectively they do this.
Often these are at more senior levels.
In these cases, they don’t have the same tools and power available to them that they have in their own areas.
But there is a powerful array of tools and a very special power available to them that they can use to influence key stakeholders of any kind.
- Learn the subtle power to influence key people outside your direct line of authority.
- Discover how you can move away from traditional hierarchical or positional power to win the support of key others.
- Develop critical strengths to influence people outside your direct area of control.
- Learn how your success as a leader depends on your ability to win the support of peers, bosses, people in other areas or at higher levels in the organisation.
- Learn how you can avoid damaging relationships by having to resort to flawed kinds of power like manipulation, politicking, negotiation etc.
- Develop a new kind of power that will work every time and with everyone and that will deliver what you need to achieve your goals as an effective leader.
|Authenticity – the Real Power of the leader||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Performance and Potential Enigma||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership – Getting to New Levels or Performance and Well-being.||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Power of Facilitative Leadership||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Power of Leader as Centre of Set of Relationships||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Decision Making Styles||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership Decision Making in Groups and Teams||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership Skills for the Uncertain World||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Power of Open Mindedness||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leading Change with Flexibility with Creativity||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Five Keys to High Performance – COACH||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Business or the People – Which comes first?||View Video||View Factsheet|
|From internal Competition to Real Win-Win Collaboration||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Who Comes first – the Individual or the Team/Group?||View Video||View Factsheet|
|How to Make Differences make all the Difference||View Video||View Factsheet|
You, or participants, have different options for how you take any of these programmes.
Blended or Supported Option or Model: Tutor Supported
You will receive an online course with instructions and guidelines on how to access and make the most of the course with the option to receive support in the form of
- Direct or online Coaching on the course topic, and/or
- Involvement in a webinar with others taking the course.
This support will be available either at the commencement of the course, during it, or on its completion.
Management Led Training with Tutor Support
In this case, in addition to the above, you will have the facility for the members of your team to also take the course and on completion of it take part in a team discussion on the key messages it contains before meeting with you to:
- Clarify and share understandings
- Agree key messages and implications.
- Agree and commit to new behaviours and ways of working.
- Agree how you will continue to review progress and follow through in applying and living the new approach.
For this meeting, you will be given clear guidelines on how to lead and facilitate the meeting and any other coaching support you need for this.
Management Led Training with Tutor support for Company Internal Facilitator
The third option is, in addition to all of the above, to identify an internal person from HR or from the team who will be up-skilled as an internal facilitator whose role will be to support managers in leading the training of their people. This facilitator will be trained by Maybe.
Which focus area are you interested in?
Please fill in the information below and we will contact you with more details.