- What is it that makes great leaders great?
- Is this something one is born with, or can one learn to be a great leader, whatever the situation?
- Can one be both decisive and inclusive.
- How do good leaders take good decisions – decisions that are right and that will be supported?
- What kind of power does the leader use and why does this work so well?
- Is it possible to be oneself and authentic as a leader or is it, in fact, essential for real effectiveness.
“You learn that it is so important to be true to yourself and to have your own values as a human being. Without having your own values as a human being y0u have nothing. If you can’t look in the mirror every day and talk to yourself and say that I have values that I stand by, then you are nothing.“
John Lonergan. Former Governor of Mountjoy Prison, Dublin.
|Authenticity – the Real Power of the leader||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership – Getting to New Levels or Performance and Well-being.||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Balanced & Integrated Life||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Power of Facilitative Leadership||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Power of Leader as Centre of Set of Relationships||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The X Meeting Part 1||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The X Meeting Part 2||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Decision Making Styles||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership Decision Making in Groups and Teams||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership Skills for the Uncertain World||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Power of Open Mindedness||View Video||View Factsheet|
You, or participants, have different options for how you take any of these programmes.
Blended or Supported Option or Model: Tutor Supported
You will receive an online course with instructions and guidelines on how to access and make the most of the course with the option to receive support in the form of
- Direct or online Coaching on the course topic, and/or
- Involvement in a webinar with others taking the course.
This support will be available either at the commencement of the course, during it, or on its completion.
Management Led Training with Tutor Support
In this case, in addition to the above, you will have the facility for the members of your team to also take the course and on completion of it take part in a team discussion on the key messages it contains before meeting with you to:
- Clarify and share understandings
- Agree key messages and implications.
- Agree and commit to new behaviours and ways of working.
- Agree how you will continue to review progress and follow through in applying and living the new approach.
For this meeting, you will be given clear guidelines on how to lead and facilitate the meeting and any other coaching support you need for this.
Management Led Training with Tutor support for Company Internal Facilitator
The third option is, in addition to all of the above, to identify an internal person from HR or from the team who will be up-skilled as an internal facilitator whose role will be to support managers in leading the training of their people. This facilitator will be trained by Maybe.
Which focus area are you interested in?
Please fill in the information below and we will contact you with more details.