Transform ALL meetings into dynamic and productive events
There are two incontrovertible and probably universal facts about meetings:
- They take a lot of time… over 60% of most managers’ time.
- They very often fail to deliver the desired results.
There are some more facts too such as how important they are or can be and so how critical it is to get them right.
For these reasons there is probably little that will make a greater difference to the success and welfare of any organisation than dealing with this topic of meetings. And… doing so in a truly good way.
- Learn how you can make EVERY meeting a creative, dynamic and productive experience.
- Learn what good leadership of meetings involves and requires?
- Discover how to handle the inevitable differences that meetings arouse and prevent them being divisive and dysfunctional?
- Learn how to ensure that all time spent at meeting is well spent and is energising.
- Explore why people believe many meetings do more harm than good?
- Learn how to go about
- Find out how to have far less meetings but far more impactful ones.
|The Performance and Potential Enigma||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership – Getting to New Levels or Performance and Well-being.||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Balanced & Integrated Life||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Power of Facilitative Leadership||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The X Meeting Part 1||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The X Meeting Part 2||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Decision Making Styles||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership Decision Making in Groups and Teams||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership Skills for the Uncertain World||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Power of Open Mindedness||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Structure for the Creative Meeting – The Diamond||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Think Big. Selecting Breakthrough Ideas||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The ‘Crack in Everything’ – Changing ‘Bad Ideas’ into Great ones||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leading Change with Flexibility with Creativity||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Unsatisfactory Performance Meetings – the Way Forward||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Handing Difficult Conversations on Performance or behaviour||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Business or the People – Which comes first?||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Making Meetings Precious Times and Places||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Less but More Impactful Meetings||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Meeting Dynamics – the Differences that Make the Difference||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Making the Ordinary Meeting Extraordinary||View Video||View Factsheet|
|From internal Competition to Real Win-Win Collaboration||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Who Comes first – the Individual or the Team/Group?||View Video||View Factsheet|
|How to Make Differences make all the Difference||View Video||View Factsheet|
You, or participants, have different options for how you take any of these programmes.
Blended or Supported Option or Model: Tutor Supported
You will receive an online course with instructions and guidelines on how to access and make the most of the course with the option to receive support in the form of
- Direct or online Coaching on the course topic, and/or
- Involvement in a webinar with others taking the course.
This support will be available either at the commencement of the course, during it, or on its completion.
Management Led Training with Tutor Support
In this case, in addition to the above, you will have the facility for the members of your team to also take the course and on completion of it take part in a team discussion on the key messages it contains before meeting with you to:
- Clarify and share understandings
- Agree key messages and implications.
- Agree and commit to new behaviours and ways of working.
- Agree how you will continue to review progress and follow through in applying and living the new approach.
For this meeting, you will be given clear guidelines on how to lead and facilitate the meeting and any other coaching support you need for this.
Management Led Training with Tutor support for Company Internal Facilitator
The third option is, in addition to all of the above, to identify an internal person from HR or from the team who will be up-skilled as an internal facilitator whose role will be to support managers in leading the training of their people. This facilitator will be trained by Maybe.
Which focus area are you interested in?
Please fill in the information below and we will contact you with more details.