The Healthy Environment and Culture
- No behaviour or performance takes place in a vacuum so the right environment is critical to both.
- Managing the tension between the welfare of the organisation and the people’s welfare.
- How to handle internal competition, conflict and rivalry.
- Which comes first, the individual or the team?
- The key ingredients for all good performance.
- Getting the leadership style right.
“If you want the answers handed to you on a plate and believe that is the least your money deserves, do not hire Brian. If on the other hand you want to achieve lasting meaningful change then work with Brian and Maybe. To plagiarise” He does exactly what it says on the tin.“
Terry Gallacher, BSc, MIMM, Former Operations Director
|The Balanced & Integrated Life||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Power of the Leader as Centre of Relationships||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The X Meeting Part 1||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The X Meeting Part 2||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Five Keys to High Performance – COACH||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Business or the People – Which comes first?||View Video||View Factsheet|
|From internal Competition to Real Win-Win Collaboration||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Who Comes first – the Individual or the Team/Group?||View Video||View Factsheet|
|How to Make Differences make all the Difference||View Video||View Factsheet|
You, or participants, have different options for how you take any of these programmes.
Blended or Supported Option or Model: Tutor Supported
You will receive an online course with instructions and guidelines on how to access and make the most of the course with the option to receive support in the form of
- Direct or online Coaching on the course topic, and/or
- Involvement in a webinar with others taking the course.
This support will be available either at the commencement of the course, during it, or on its completion.
Management Led Training with Tutor Support
In this case, in addition to the above, you will have the facility for the members of your team to also take the course and on completion of it take part in a team discussion on the key messages it contains before meeting with you to:
- Clarify and share understandings
- Agree key messages and implications.
- Agree and commit to new behaviours and ways of working.
- Agree how you will continue to review progress and follow through in applying and living the new approach.
For this meeting, you will be given clear guidelines on how to lead and facilitate the meeting and any other coaching support you need for this.
Management Led Training with Tutor support for Company Internal Facilitator
The third option is, in addition to all of the above, to identify an internal person from HR or from the team who will be up-skilled as an internal facilitator whose role will be to support managers in leading the training of their people. This facilitator will be trained by Maybe.
Which focus area are you interested in?
Please fill in the information below and we will contact you with more details.