The Thriving Work environment
Build a Work Environment where people can thrive by being themselves.
It is easy and very common to fall into an over-focus on individual performance.
It makes things clear and simple when someone can be named and blamed and something done about them.
While this is an important role for the leader it comes a distant second to the role of creating the wherewithal and environment for high performance.
Doing this will not happen automatically. It requires good work and attention to dynamics at a different, a group level that will ensure people want to give of their best and are helped to do so.
- How to manage the tension between the welfare of the organisation and the people’s welfare.
- Learn to handle internal competition, conflict and rivalry.
- Learn the magic of answering which comes first, the individual or the team?
- Find out how to put in place the key ingredients for all good performance.
- Learn how to build everything around a meaningful and shared goal.
- Learn to see that no performance or behaviour takes place in a vacuum so the right environment and overall system are critical
|Authenticity – the Real Power of the leader||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Performance and Potential Enigma||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership – Getting to New Levels or Performance and Well-being.||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Balanced & Integrated Life||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Power of Facilitative Leadership||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Power of Leader as Centre of Set of Relationships||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The X Meeting Part 1||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The X Meeting Part 2||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Decision Making Styles||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership Decision Making in Groups and Teams||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership Skills for the Uncertain World||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leading Change with Flexibility with Creativity||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Blocks to Performance and Greatness||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Five Keys to High Performance – COACH||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Making Meetings Precious Times and Places||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Less but More Impactful Meetings||View Video||View Factsheet|
|From internal Competition to Real Win-Win Collaboration||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Who Comes first – the Individual or the Team/Group?||View Video||View Factsheet|
|How to Make Differences make all the Difference||View Video||View Factsheet|
You, or participants, have different options for how you take any of these programmes.
Blended or Supported Option or Model: Tutor Supported
You will receive an online course with instructions and guidelines on how to access and make the most of the course with the option to receive support in the form of
- Direct or online Coaching on the course topic, and/or
- Involvement in a webinar with others taking the course.
This support will be available either at the commencement of the course, during it, or on its completion.
Management Led Training with Tutor Support
In this case, in addition to the above, you will have the facility for the members of your team to also take the course and on completion of it take part in a team discussion on the key messages it contains before meeting with you to:
- Clarify and share understandings
- Agree key messages and implications.
- Agree and commit to new behaviours and ways of working.
- Agree how you will continue to review progress and follow through in applying and living the new approach.
For this meeting, you will be given clear guidelines on how to lead and facilitate the meeting and any other coaching support you need for this.
Management Led Training with Tutor support for Company Internal Facilitator
The third option is, in addition to all of the above, to identify an internal person from HR or from the team who will be up-skilled as an internal facilitator whose role will be to support managers in leading the training of their people. This facilitator will be trained by Maybe.
Which focus area are you interested in?
Please fill in the information below and we will contact you with more details.