From Work-Life Balance to rich Work-Life Integration
‘Work-Life Balance’ can sound like a good give-and-take arrangement.
Notwithstanding the enormous efforts to make Work as pleasant as possible with excellent working conditions etc. the difference or balancing act continues.
Some obvious and some not so obvious issues arise as demands on either side dominate.
While rarely does this lead to some kind of conflict, it can and does lead to a dissipation of energy and enthusiasm in people and this happens imperceptibly.
This loss is avoidable and a real harmony and energy can be achieved through different thinking and leadership based on an integrated work-life culture.
Of course certain boundaries remain but they are flexible and pliant ones that magically enrich both ‘sides’.
- Resolve the conflict between Work and People’s Lives
- Discover how Work can be organised and managed to enrich rather than take from people’s lives
- Learn how to enjoy and make the most of the energy that is released when Work and people’s lives are Integrated.
- Learn how a leader has the power to transform work for the benefit of the organisation and the people all the time.
- Discover the great contribution work-life integration can make to society in general.
|Authenticity – the Real Power of the leader||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership – Getting to New Levels or Performance and Well-being.||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Balanced & Integrated Life||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Power of Facilitative Leadership||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Power of Leader as Centre of Set of Relationships||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The X Meeting Part 1||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The X Meeting Part 2||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership Decision Making in Groups and Teams||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leadership Skills for the Uncertain World||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Leading Change with Flexibility with Creativity||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Five Keys to High Performance – COACH||View Video||View Factsheet|
|The Business or the People – Which comes first?||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Making the Ordinary Meeting Extraordinary||View Video||View Factsheet|
|From internal Competition to Real Win-Win Collaboration||View Video||View Factsheet|
|Who Comes first – the Individual or the Team/Group?||View Video||View Factsheet|
You, or participants, have different options for how you take any of these programmes.
Blended or Supported Option or Model: Tutor Supported
You will receive an online course with instructions and guidelines on how to access and make the most of the course with the option to receive support in the form of
- Direct or online Coaching on the course topic, and/or
- Involvement in a webinar with others taking the course.
This support will be available either at the commencement of the course, during it, or on its completion.
Management Led Training with Tutor Support
In this case, in addition to the above, you will have the facility for the members of your team to also take the course and on completion of it take part in a team discussion on the key messages it contains before meeting with you to:
- Clarify and share understandings
- Agree key messages and implications.
- Agree and commit to new behaviours and ways of working.
- Agree how you will continue to review progress and follow through in applying and living the new approach.
For this meeting, you will be given clear guidelines on how to lead and facilitate the meeting and any other coaching support you need for this.
Management Led Training with Tutor support for Company Internal Facilitator
The third option is, in addition to all of the above, to identify an internal person from HR or from the team who will be up-skilled as an internal facilitator whose role will be to support managers in leading the training of their people. This facilitator will be trained by Maybe.
Which focus area are you interested in?
Please fill in the information below and we will contact you with more details.