The Five Keys to High Performance – COACH
- Like most organisations and managers, there is probably no end to the efforts you and the organisation have made to improve how people perform.
- Nor is there an end to the solutions you have been offered to bring about such an improvement.
- And, while there is no shortage of new ideas of what will deliver high performance, human beings have not fundamentally changed and have the same basic needs they always had.
- It is the ignorance of these, or the inability to deliver on these fundamental human needs, that is at the root of people’s failure to perform in line with their real and full potential.
- The course identifies and shares the five core ingredients to all good performance and what they mean in the practical world of Companies and organisations and explains how we will NOT get good performance if any of these are missing.
If you want more information about this course contact us