The Structure of the Creative Meeting – the Diamond
- Creativity and structure don’t seem to fit too well together. Surely creativity is about being free, being loose, going wherever the spirit tells us!
- Yet, there is never real creativity without structure, be that in music, art, poetry et cetera.
- This is also true for creativity in work and in organisations. It just won’t happen and won’t happen well unless there is a structure that frees up, stimulates and channels creativity.
- It is this facilitating structure that this course provides and, by doing so, makes it possible to bring creativity do what you do as a leader in any
- It also dispels the myth that some people are born creative and some not by providing practical tools and techniques to get in touch with the innate creativity in everybody.
If you want more information about this course contact us