Think Big. Selecting Breakthrough Ideas
- “A ship in harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” Nor is it what leaders are built for!
- But, it is very easy to play safe, to avoid risk and to always go after the practical and feasible.
- By doing this you won’t get much wrong, but you won’t get much else either.
- Of course there is nothing wrong with the practical, feasible, safe options but if they are only and all that we do, we will not make much difference as a leader.
- This course provides a structure and process to encourage you and leaders to think big so that, like the ship, you can go and take your people to whole new places as a leader.
If you want more information about this course contact us